Friday, September 23, 2005

14th February 2003, 5.00am

Time passed as I have a very nice chat with Sha. Without realizing, the plane will touchdown in just under 2 hours. Cabin crews are serving breakfast just after me and Farsha finished yet another coke and rum. I walked down the aisle towards the toilet just to find out it's occupied. I go back to my seat and realized Farsha is looking out the window again.
"I believe this is not the first time for you but why all the fear?"
"Nothing actually. Just kept thinking of my ex-boyfriend."
"Ex-boyfriend? You mean Andrew? What happened to you and Andrew?"
"We broke-up last month after I found out he's been taking drugs."
Sha's face is full of hate when she told me everything about her boyfriend. I made a conclusion they broke-up in a really frustrating way. Even me myself can't believe it when Sha told me Andrew is doing drugs. Andrew was a colleague of mine. He's in the other class but we used to eat and hang-out togather at the school's cafe or Perrier's.
In Auckland International Airport, we said goodbye after taking contact address and phone number. It's really been a long time since I saw her. More than a year I guess. She headed straight to the Limo service when she saw Ash coming towards me. I guess their rivalry is not yet finished.
"There's my big guy. How long have you been waiting here?"Ash hugged me so tightly making me hard to breathe.
"It's been nearly 2 months I've been waiting for you I guess." I said with an angry tone.
"Pity you. I really wonder what you would be doing back in Singapore while i'm having fun here."I tickled her and greeted Mrs. Smith. Their car is parked quite far from the terminal building so I took the chance to play around with Ash.
"What are your plans for today?"
"I just arrived here so I suggest we get something to eat first?"
"Is that all you can think of? Food? But it's a good idea anyway since me and mom haven't had our breakfast yet."
After breakfast, we went to Ash's house and I took a chance to nap for a while. Ash is busy cooking with her mom in the kitchen. Just after I place my head on the couch, my cell phone rang. I wonder who is it since i didn't recognize the number displayed on the called ID.
"Hello, Daryll here."
"It's me, Sha. Err, by any chance can we meet?"
"Oh, it's you. Meet? Why?"
"I'll explain that later. Meet me at the place you had breakfast this morning with Ash. I'll be waiting for you there at 12 noon. Bye." Before I get the chance to ask some more, she hang-up the phone. I'm really suprised with that call. How did she know where me and Ash had breakfast? Did she follow me? I'm so confused right now. There's no way I can take a nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home